Wednesday, April 13, 2016

If I was stranded on a desert island...

I decided to try out a new link up today about being stranded on a desert island and what three things I would take.  Instead of just selecting three useful things each month there is a category for your three things.  This month it is what three things would you take from the medicine cabinet if you were stranded on a desert island.

Being that I am glowing white (practically transparent) the first thing that comes to mind is that I sunburn so I would defiantly need to bring sunscreen! My favorite sunscreen is Neutrogena.  They have great spray on version and I love their face sunscreen because it doesn't leave my face all greasy. If I really was on a desert island I would probably get sunburned eventually but at least I could prevent it for a while.







The next thing from my medicine cabinet I would bring would be my favorite face wash from Boscia.  It keeps my face clean without drying my skin out and it seems to help my face break out less. I can always use this to wash my body too if necessary so it could be doubly useful.


I think the last thing I would bring would have to be a toothbrush! Not the most exciting choice but if i happened to be stranded on this island with anyone else they would be happy I had my toothbrush.

Come back next month to see what three books I would take if I were stranded on an island.



3 comments:

  1. I almost said toothbrush, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that facial wash - I'm going to have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone thought of sunscreen but me! I love your hat, too cute :)

    ReplyDelete