Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Day in the Life

A day in the life of me in pictures.  Not the most exciting day and nothing out of the ordinary happened today but a look at a pretty typical Monday for me.  

It all started Sunday night when I set my alarm for super crazy early hour of 5:15 AM so I could get up to to to the gym.


Out the door by 5:50 AM to make it to my 6:15 AM Orangetheory class.


I survived class as evident from my super gross and sweaty clothes.  One thing I love about Orangetheory is that I always finish class knowing that I got a good workout in.


The gym is about 10 minutes from my office so on the mornings I go to the gym I bring along my big purple gym bag along with what feels like my entire bathroom and shower at the gym before going to work.  I actually shower at the gym so often that I have a separate set of make up and toiletries that live in my gym bag so I don't have to worry about forgetting them.



All dressed and ready to tackle the day.  I was excited to be wearing my new ruffle sleeve blouse that I had bought over the weekend while out shopping with a friend.


I got to work and after a morning meeting I got to work on a project I am trying to finish up.  I think I should be able to finish it up tomorrow if I don't get called into too many meetings.


I am in a new cubical (new position, new cubical) so I haven't really had a chance to decorate (or get organized) but I do have my vicious guard dragon to greet anyone who comes by.


One day I was venting my frustration to a coworker and he thought I was making funny faces (ok I probably was) so he asked to take a picture of me.  I am now an office meme with my not amused face.


One more look at my not so organized or decorated cute as I got ready to leave for the day.


I work on the 10th floor of an 11 floor building so I get to enjoy some nice views as I ride up and down the elevator to my office.


After work I ran a few errands before heading home.  


At home I had some leftovers for dinner and called it an early night.  That is what happens when you get up at 5:15 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment