Friday, April 15, 2016

Favorite Online Boutiques

I love shopping for me or for other people so it makes sense that my love of shopping extends to online shopping.  I do quite a bit of shopping online at Nordstrom and The Loft but when I need something a little more unique Etsy is always my first stop.  

I really like wearing bows in my hair to keep my bangs out of my fact on days when I just can deal with them but don't want to wear my hair in a ponytail.  My favorite everyday bows come from Ruby Blue. Most of my bows are the lace ones though they have some other great options too and the cutest thing for little babies.  I can't wait until I have excuse to buy other things from them!


I love Disneyland so I have a whole collection of hair ware to wear during my trips. I can't find the shop that this one came from but it is so fun and sparkly.


I got this fun Minnie Mouse headband from Shimmer Shine Boutique.


These last two headpieces are from Jameson Monroe. This shop has many other fun Disney inspired bows if Minnie Mouse and Belle are not your favorites.  



I think I need to plan another trip to Disneyland so I have an excuse to wear all my fun bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment