Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summer Decorations

As I have said before summer isn't really that conducive to fun holiday themed decorations. I took my patriotic decorations and put up a few summery feeling decorations.


I found this twine and twig wreath at Target in the dollar section a few months ago.  I didn't have a plan for it at the time but I figured I could decorate it at some point.  Some of the flowers I used in my spring decorations had twist ties on the back of them so I added them to the wreath.  


I like that since the flowers are just twist tied onto the wreath I can take them off and use them again for other things.  I am not sure what the final version of my wreath will be but this works for now.


I again decided to leave the grass in my wooden bowl again.  I added a few flowers and some really cute baby flip flops to make my centerpiece feel a bit summery.

This chipper sign is another dollar spot find from Target that I just bought because I like it.  I didn't have any specific plans for it at the time but it looks great next to my jar of corks.  


Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment