Friday, November 13, 2015

A Little Shower

Last week my two future sister in laws threw me a little bridal shower/bachelorette party thing.  It will come as no surprise that there was a lot of purple involved in this party. I will let the pictures do the talking and won't bore you with too many words this time!


Purple nail polish party favors





Super fun veil and sash for me to wear


As part of getting married I not only gain brother and sister in laws but I get a niece.  Why, yes it is perfectly appropriate that she is holding a box of wine glasses.



All of my local cousins and one of my sisters (the local one) were able to come help me celebrate.  My other sister was missed but I am so glad she is able to come for the main event!


My new sister in laws and niece


Someone knows me well and got me a wine glass with a top and a straw in it.


Super cute placemats to use at the reception




My two wonderful sister-in-laws who threw this wonderful party for me!

Many more wedding related posts to come in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment