Monday, November 30, 2015

Favorite Stocking Stuffers

Now that I have throughly enjoyed my Thanksgiving my brain is in full Christmas mode.  My birthday is on Christmas and I think that just adds to my love of Christmas but it also means that everyone is asking me what I want for Christmas and for my birthday.

While I try to think of things that I want here are a few things I am thinking of getting for other people.

Growing up my sisters and I could always count on getting socks and underwear in our stockings on Christmas morning.  Now as an adult I love to give (and receive) Hanky Panky to my favorite girls.  I have lots of other pairs of underwear but my Hanky Panky are the ones I wear almost everyday so I know whoever I give them to will gets lots of use out of them.







Another thing I am planning to get multiple people on my list is this cute little power outlet cube.  It has regular power outlets and spots for USB cables.  There are other versions of this power cube but the thing I like about this one is that it comes with outlet adapters so it can be used in multiple other countries.  I can think of many people in my life who will take full advantage of this feature. An added bonus is that this product is purple and we all know how I feel about purple things.





Another great easy thing to put in someone's stocking is cute little notepads.  I am a huge list maker both at home and at work so I know I can never have too many notepads so I give them to others too. These Kate Spade notepads look perfect for stockings.



All this talk about stocking stuffers has helped me think of a few things that I would like in my stocking but knowing my loved ones I am going to have to come up with a few more things to put on my list for Santa.  Happy beginning of the Christmas season!








1 comment: