Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Stitch Fix #14

When my box came this month I opened it up and was very happy with what I saw in the box.  There was nothing in the box that I immediately thought "nope" so that is always good.

I wasn't sure about the colors of this dress when I first saw it but once I put it on my worry was gone. The tie waist was super flattering so I decided to keep it.  It is going to look great with my black boots this fall and winter.  I think I can even wear it with brown boots too. 

When I saw this dress I thought "cute dress but I probably don't need another black dress" but when I put it on I was doubting my initial thought.  It is hard to see in this picture but there is a gathered waistband.  This dress was super comfy, the waist was flattering and was definitely something that would easily fit with a bit of a baby belly in the future so those three reasons convinced me that I did indeed need another black dress.

This skirt looked cute in the box but when I lifted it out I could immediately tell it wasn't going to end well. This skirt was super itchy and I don't need itchy clothes in my life.


I really liked this dress when I took it out of the box but when I put it on it was very much too tight so back it went.  I like it in theory but it needed to be way more flowy to be flattering on me.


The last thing in my box was a pair of silver dangly earrings.  I hadn't gotten any jewelry in my recent Stitch Fix boxes so I was happy to get these earrings. 


I ended up keeping three things this month so I call this a successful box.  If you would like a box of your own feel free to use my link to order one.

No comments:

Post a Comment