Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Garden Update

Ok so maybe garden is a bit of an exaggeration for one pot of flowers but they are the closest thing to a garden I have.

Remember this little six pack of flowers my mother in law gave me a few months ago?


It is still alive and now looks like this:


We live in a condo so having an actual garden is out of the question but these little flowers will have to do until we move and have an actual yard.  I am quite impressed that I have managed to keep my plant alive for so long.  In case you haven't heard California is having a drought so all of the watering of this plant has been up to me!


I think now that I know I can keep one plant alive I might venture out and get a few more.  I would love to grow something I could eat but I will need to do a bit more research into what would actually grow well on a balcony.  With a few more plants I might actually be able to say I have a garden on my balcony.  


1 comment:

  1. This cracked me up!!! You should try herbs on your balcony... easy and practical! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete