Monday, June 29, 2015

Favorite Summer Shoes

Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erica for some Favorite Things.


Today is all about my favorite summer shoes!

I had a pair of silver glittery sandals that I loved, but when I was out shopping last weekend they broke...the nerve!  I wore these sandals all the time during the summer (ok, I live in California, so really all year), so I knew I needed to replace them.

I ordered a couple of possible replacements and these were my favorites.



I have only worn them twice so far, but they are really comfy and cute.  It didn't hurt that the name of brand was Naughty Monkey.


I cleaned out the shoe section of my closet a few weeks ago and got rid of all my heels that I hadn't worn in forever or were just not in good shape anymore.  I don't wear heels too often anymore, but these sandals are just the right height to be cute.


These shoes look pretty good with my many maxi dresses and I am pretty sure I could wear them all day to work without killing my fee.


Everyone needs a good pair of flip flops for a tropical vacation, so before my trip to Hawaii I ordered these beauties.  I ordered a pair for me, both my sisters, and my mom in our favorite colors to wear on our trip.  


My shoe selection really doesn't change that much with the seasons, and my go to shoes for a regular day are some sort of ballet flat.  Over the years I have had pretty much every color of flat, but these are the ones that are in my frequent rotation right now.  


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. All those flats are super cute! Flats are so easy to wear yet pull your outfits together more than just wearing flip flops. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete