Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's Up for Another Wednesday

I had fun doing this last few months so I am linking up with What's Up Wednesday again this month.


What we're eating this week:  I made butternut squash lasagna last week and put it in the freezer so I am going to defrost that and we will be eating that.

What I'm reminiscing about: Last week my department threw a little baby shower for one of the girls in the department.  She is having a girl in case the explosion of pink doesn't give it away.



What I'm loving: I am loving that my first wedding is coming together.  There are still a few details to work out but I finally feel like it might actually get done.  The flowers have been ordered, the cake has been picked out and I have a hair appointment.



What we've been up to: I feel like I have been running around like crazy between trying to plan two weddings and getting stuff done at work. I went up to Livermore last weekend to get the wine for my wedding and of course I had to wine taste while I was there.



What I'm dreading: I am trying to keep a positive attitude at the moment.  There are some things happening around me that I have no control over so I am just trying to focus my energy on the positive and not dwell on what I can't change.

What I'm working on: With one of my weddings coming up I have spent a lot of time on wedding stuff.  I took my dress to get hemmed and I am picking it up next week. I am finalizing the program so that will be taken care of soon too.

What I'm excited about: Well I think it goes without saying that I am super excited about marrying my handsome, fabulous fiancee next month.



What I'm watching/reading: Most of the shows I watch with my fiancee have come back but we have been so busy we have only watch a few episodes so far.  There are only a few shows that my fiancee and I consistently watch together so I am looking forward to curling up on the couch with him and watching.  We watch Agents of Shield, Blacklist and Grimm at this point but we could always use another show or two if anyone has any suggestions.

What I'm listening to: Mostly whatever comes on my Pandora which is usually a mix of country and a random mix of 90s-00s pop music.  Everyone needs some Britney in their life every once in a while.

What I'm wearing: I have been enjoying my new flowy dress that I got this month on my wedding dress shopping expedition.  It is still fairly warm so I have been getting lots of use out of this dress.  I would wear it multiple times a week if I could get away with it.


Yesterday I wore my new shirt with an off white skirt and I got so many complements.  It is so comfy and cute that I am thinking of ordering the white version of the shirt.



What I'm doing this weekend: I have no concrete plans for this weekend but I am sure they will involve some sort of wedding prep. I am looking forward to sleeping and and just being able to get things done around here.



2 comments:

  1. The baby shower looks so fun! Love the pink decorations!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shirt, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete