Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Stitch Fix #5

Another month, another Stitch Fix box.  Overall I was happy with my box this month.




The first thing I tried on was a printed maxi dress.  It was ok but nothing special so i sent it back.  Fun fact: I think they sent me the same dress in a different color in my third Stitch Fix box.  I sent that one back for similar reasons.


The next thing I tried on was a super cute dress.  I had received a dress with a very similar shape last month that I kept so at first I was a bit hesitant at first about keeping it.  My fiancee saw me in the dress and told me he loved it and that it was his favorite thing I had receive in any of my boxes so with that kind of reaction I had to keep it.  I have worn it with a black cardigan to work and received lots of compliments so I definitely made the right decision in keeping.  



In case you haven't noticed I have not shortage of pencil skirts in my wardrobe so this skirt looked promising.  It is a bit hard to tell in the pictures but this skirt is a nice burgundy color.  I don't have a burgundy pencil skirt but I wasn't crazy about the fit so I sent this one back.



This shirt looked good from the front but then I looked at the side.  I am all for a little slit to make it easier to move but this was a really long slit that went halfway up the side of the shirt.  It was so long it kind of made the front look like an apron on me.  Of course this one went back!


This sweater was my hardest decision.  I loved the jewel toned green and the feel of the fabric but the dolman sleeves were just a bit off for me.  I didn't hate the sleeves so I really thought about keeping it but ended up sending it back to hold out for something fabulous.


For next month I requested that my stylist sent me something I could wear to my my wedding rehearsal (if I have one) so I am excited to see what comes in my next box.

If you want to try Stitch Fix feel free to use my link and try it out.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment