Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Finally!

I am so glad it is finally Friday.  This week has been long and chaotic for various reasons and I am so glad that the weekend is here. This weekend I have a few errands and things planned but my two missions for this weekend are to relax and to find a pot to plant my new flowers in.


My future mother in law came to dinner on Wednesday night and brought me some flowers.  What you can't see from these pictures is that this is not just flowers but live flowers in those little plastic six packs.  


I am totally a purple girl so I think these are flowers are beautiful so I am determined to do my best to keep them alive.  I am by no means a gardener and have no green thumb but hopefully I can find a pot to plan these in and manage to keep them alive for at least a little while.  My fiance is skeptical of my ability to keep these flowers alive but I think I can do it!  I helped my mom plant vegetables as a kid so I have a little experience in this. Any recommendations or tips on keeping this type of plant alive?  I will let you know how my planing adventure goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment