Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Random Ramblings

None of these happenings quite warrant their own whole post but combined they made a great random post.

I have been competing in two different Biggest Loser contests at work and one of them ended on Friday.  This was just a contest for people on my floor.  There were about 10 people in this contest and there were 3 of us that had definitely lost some weight but I wasn't sure who had lost the largest percentage.  Everyone weighed in (with just one person monitoring) and when the results were announced I ended up winning.  Woohoo!  Each person had put in $20 to enter the contest and I won all the money!

The other Biggest Loser contest I am participating has more people since it for 3 floors of the building and doesn't end until April 1.  I will let you know how that one turns out!

Over the weekend our much anticipated dishwasher was delivered and installed.


Isn't it so pretty and shiny?  Since there are only two of us and we don't make a ton of dishes much of the time we have only filled it up and run it once but it worked wonderfully.  You can't really tell in this picture but the dishwasher matches our refrigerator and our sink fixtures which is really nice.  Our poor stove is feeling a little left out of this brushed silver party but it is working fine so we have no immediate plans to replace it.


I know our weather here in California is nowhere near as crazy as what much of the country has been experiencing but our weather on Monday was really weird.  I woke up and it was sunny but the weather report said chance of showers.  At 10 AM when I went outside it was still sunny but my lunch time it was pouring rain.  Not showers but full on downpour.  By about 2 it was sunny again and then when I went to go on a walk at around 3 it was pouring again.  It was sprinkling when I got off at 5 and sunny 15 minutes later when I got off the train.  We defiantly need the rain but I would like it to just rain all day or be sunny so I can be prepared!

I think that is enough random ramblings for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment