Monday, March 2, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Decorations

As promised I tidied up our condo this weekend and took pictures of my St. Patrick's Day decorations.  Since St. Patrick's Day falls on a weekday this year I doubt I will cook a corn beef and cabbage on the actual day but I least I can look at my decorations.


I don't remember where I got this block with the saying on it but I just love it.  It is green and sparkly so it lives with my holiday decorations but if I had a good place for it I would keep it out year round to remind me to just be patient when things aren't going at the speed I want them to be.


We have a very picky HOA so rather than risk problems I have been putting all my holiday signs/wreaths on the door to our washer/drying instead of on the front door.  



My wooden bowl is back again!  This time it is filled with a shimmery shamrock garland.  I bought this this year at Target and it worked out perfectly for what I wanted it to do.


I haven't really put much permanent on the walls of the condo so the wall across from our dinning table is blank most of the time.  I figured it needed some holiday cheer so I hung a shamrock garland on it to add some color.  I am pretty sure these decorations have more glitter than all my other holiday decorations combined!

I put these decorations up the day after Valentine's Day so I would have plenty of time to enjoy then and I am pretty sure I will take them down the day after St. Patrick's Day since Easter come so soon after St. Patrick's Day and I want to have time to enjoy my Easter decorations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment