Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Cheer Exchange Link Up

While the rest of the country is digging them out of the snow we in California are hoping for rain.  Any rain please? Please? Just a bit?  In hopes of sending some spring cheer to someone and making some new friends along the way I signed up for Floral and Fudge's Spring Cheer Exchange.  I sent a box of fun little spring goodies to Ellie and I got a box of my own in the mail from Penny.  How fun!


Look at how much fun springy stuff fit into one little box!


I love how everything had such a cohesive pastel floral theme.  I almost didn't want to take it all out since it looked so pretty all together in the box.


I love pretty note pads and sticky notes.  Everyone at work knows when I have left them a sticky note because mine are never those boring standard yellow ones.  These spring ones will make their way to my office today and bring spring cheer to everyone at work!


I have christmas clings and valentine's clings but these spring window clings will be a nice addition to my collection.  You will see them in action soon but you will have to wait until Monday when I show you my condo all decorated for Easter.  I know the suspense is killing you!  Happy Thursday!





3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way about having to take everything out of a super cute box! EOS lip balm is the best :)
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!
    I love it all, and it's so sweet that it all matches!!
    The journal and "hello" notecards are beautiful :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box screams spring, and I love it! And I'm super impressed with the matching scheme!

    ReplyDelete